Highly bioavailable curcumin
In the Asian area, curcuma is variously used for centuries and there, it is an essential component of the traditional medicine.
Cefacur® contains a highly bioavailable curcumin-complex, supplemented with vitamin D3 and C for immune system, cartilage function and cell protection*. The valuable curcumin from the root of the curcuma plant (Curcuma longa, also known as turmeric or curcuma) is embedded in a protective starch ring (= gamma-cyclodextrin) in the curcumin-complex. Thereby, in comparison to conventional curcuma extracts, a multiply improved absorption of the fat-soluble molecules is demonstrably enabled  – without the use of pepper extracts (piperine) or polysorbates** at all.
- very good absorption of curcumin
- without piperine / pepper extracts
- without polysorbates
- highly bioavailable curcumin-complex 
- plus vitamin D3 and C
- for immune system, cartilage function and cell protection*
- without polysorbates / pepper extracts (piperine)**
* With vitamin D and C, Cefacur® contributes to a normal function of the immune system. Furthermore, vitamin C supports a normal collagen formation for a normal function of cartilage and the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Food supplements should not be used as substitution for a balanced and varied nutrition and for a healthy way of life. The mentioned quantity, recommended for the daily intake, must not be exceeded. Not intended for children. Curcuma preparations can stimulate the bile flow and should be taken by persons with diseases of the bile ducts (e.g. gallstones) only after consulting a physician. Pregnant and breastfeeding women shall contact their physician before intake as well.
** pepper extract (piperine) can result in intolerabilities / interactions. Polysorbate: chemical emulsifiers. In studies with polysorbate 80 (E433)-curcumin formulations, undesired side effects occurred.
 Purpura et al. Eur J Nutr. 2018;57:929–38.