Keep moving with Curcumin, Boswellia and vitamins*
Curcuma and boswellia are used in traditional Asian medicine since centuries and are subject of current research activities. Especially the contained curcumin in curcuma is appreciated as well as the contained boswellic acids in the resin of the Indian frankincense tree (Boswellia serrata). By means of the unique combination in Cefacur® K2 Boswellia, the locomotor system, joints as well as the immune system can be supported in a sensible way*.
- highly bioavailable curcumin-complex 
- high-quality boswellic acids
- highly dosed vitamin K2 (bioactive MK-7), D3 & C
Cefacur® K2 Boswellia
- unique combination
- curcumin-complex + boswellia extract + vitamins K2, D3 and C
- for bones, function of the cartilage, muscles, immune system and cell protection*
- without polysorbates / pepper extract (piperine)**
* With vitamin D and C, Cefacur® K2 Boswellia contributes to a normal function of the immune system. Vitamin C supports the protection of the cells from oxidative stress and a normal collagen formation for a normal function of the cartilage and bones. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of a normal muscle function and together with vitamin K to the maintenance of normal bones. Food supplements should not be used as substitution for a balanced and varied nutrition and for a healthy way of life. The mentioned quantity, recommended for the daily intake, must not be exceeded. Not intended for children. In case of diseases of the bile ducts (e.g. gallstones), intake of blood-thinning medications and in pregnancy and breastfeeding period, the consultation of a physician is recommended.
** pepper extract (piperine) can result in intolerabilities / interactions. Polysorbate: chemical emulsifiers. In studies with polysorbate 80 (E433)-curcumin formulations, undesired side effects occurred.
 Purpura et al. Eur J Nutr. 2018;57:929–38.