Sun for the soul*
Cefasafra® is a high-quality product, containing a valuable saffron extract as well as highly dosed B vitamins. The contained saffron extract has the highest quality (“Sargol”) and has already been researched in clinical studies. In an open study, about 80 % of the healthy participants confirmed that they felt happier after intake of the saffron extract (30 mg per daily dose) over 30 days .
Cefasafra® can be taken in case of symptoms of exhaustion in order to support the psyche, nerves and mental performance*.
- natural management of the well-being of the soul
- for psyche, nerves and mental performance*
- in case of symptoms of exhaustion*
- high-quality saffron extract (Sargol quality) plus pantothenic acid and vitamin B12 as STIX
- ideal for on the go: direct intake without any liquid (“Cefadirect®“)
- taste of pineapple
- high-quality saffron extract (Sargol quality)
- plus pantothenic acid and vitamin B12
- pure - the use of additives was largely avoided
* Together with vitamin B12, Cefasafra® contributes to a normal function of the nervous system, a normal psychological function and together with pantothenic acid to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Pantothenic acid supports a normal mental performance and furthermore, a normal synthesis and a normal metabolism of some neurotransmitters, steroid hormones and vitamin D. Neurotransmitters in the brain are messenger substances of nerve cells. Food supplements should not be used as substitution for a balanced and varied nutrition and for a healthy way of life. The mentioned quantity, recommended for the daily intake, must not be exceeded. Not intended for children, adolescents, pregnant and breastfeeding women as well as persons, suffering from bleeding disorders. In case of concurrent intake with synthetic antidepressants (psychotropic drugs), we recommend the consultation with a therapist.
Additionally for the Stix: Can have a laxative effect in case of overuse.
 study from the extract producer – not yet published. Information as of 03.05.2018