Vitamin K2 (MK-7) highly dosed, vegan
Vitamin K belongs to the essential fat-soluble vitamins. It supports the maintenance of bones and a normal blood clotting. However, vitamin K2 can be found only in a few animal-based or fermented foodstuffs.
The vegan cellulose capsules Cefavit® K2 supply each 200 µg vitamin K2 in form of the very well bioavailable menaquinone-7 (MK-7, all-trans). Since vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones together with vitamin D, it is a sensible supplement e.g. for all users of highly dosed vitamin D3 preparations as well.
- for bones and blood clotting *
- reasonable supplement for all users of highly dosed vitamin D3 preparations as well
- very well bioavailable vitamin K2 (MK-7)
- MK-7, all-trans, microencapsulated
- highly dosed (200 µg per capsule)
* Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and a normal blood clotting. Food supplements should not be used as substitution for a balanced and varied nutrition and for a healthy way of life. The mentioned quantity, recommended for the daily intake, must not be exceeded. Not intended for children under 4 years of age. In case of intake of blood-thinning medications, the consultation of a physician is recommended.